Part-Time Coach Application
Come Join Our Team!
Part-Time Event Staff - Position Requirements:
Ages 16* and eligible to work within the state of Massachusetts
Our Ninja gym is looking for someone who can:
• Lead children's birthday parties and other private events on-site at Full Send Ninja.
• Communicate clearly to adults and children and is able to multitask.
• Follow an event plan in a timely way.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Create a positive and friendly environment for all guests and staff.
• Present an energetic personality and love working with children of all ages.
->This position is part-time and takes place primarily on weekends. The schedule will vary depending on our booking calendar. Flexibility and availability on weekends is a MUST.
->We are looking for someone who is physically fit and able to lift, carry, and stack items weighing up to 75 lbs. Prior experience in a Ninja, gymnastics, cheerleading, dance, sports, ropes courses, rock climbing, or other similar setting is a plus, but not an absolute requirement.
Full Send Ninja is a functional and fun fitness training-based company focusing on group training in skills derived from the sport of ninja warrior. Our Gym is open to ages 5 through 75.
Employment is on site at
1400 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA 02062